If you haven’t been to an eye doctor recently, you may not know what to expect when you visit Dr. Guthrie for your eye exam.
When you make an appointment for your eye exam at Dr. Guthrie’s office:
- We’ll get you an appointment quickly, often on the same day.
- Dr. Guthrie will give you an eye exam, checking for common problems, including the following:
- Macular degeneration
- Other common medical conditions
- Dr. Guthrie will perform several tests to assess the medical condition of your eyes: how well they track together, the condition of your optic nerve, retina, and all ocular structures.
- Dr. Guthrie will give you a thorough visual acuity test as part of your eye exam. The visual acuity test measures your ability to read at distance and close up.
- If you need eyeglasses, Dr. Guthrie will write a prescription for vision correction that you can take next door to an optical provider or to the optician of your choice. Dr. Guthrie specializes in all types of contact lenses. He will take you through careful fitting of the lenses to ensure the most comfortable and sharp vision possible.
Here’s what you should know when visiting any eye doctor. Eye exams should be painless and relatively comfortable. And you shouldn’t be kept waiting.
Get 10% off your eye exam.
Call Dr. Guthrie today:
Your choice for Oklahoma City Optometry: Eye exams and vision correction by Dr. Kenneth Guthrie.