Dr. Kenneth W. Guthrie is dedicated to working with patients to meet their eye-care needs while accepting appointments and walk-ins alike.
When looking for eye-care, our patients tell us they want an optometrist who:
- Has many years of experience in vision correction and treating eye problems
- Will treat you with respect
- Is available for appointments quickly
- Will never pressure you when purchasing glasses or other products
- Will take the time to answer your questions
- Employs a friendly, approachable office staff who is glad to answer your questions and help you with insurance claims and any other questions you might have.
Optometrist Dr. Guthrie specializes in vision correction and treating diseases of the eye, including:
- Corrective eyewear (eyeglasses and contact lenses)
- Prescriptions for specific needs:
reading glasses, computer glasses, driving glasses
- Diseases of the eye: glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration
- Eye Allergies, including dry and itchy eyes
- Infections, sties, and other painful eye conditions
And don’t forget to take advantage of our student and faculty discounts for select education institutions!
Get 10% off your eye exam.
Call Dr. Guthrie today: